Thanasi Kokkinakis beats Roger Federer in Miami unlock 2nd round

Highlights of Roger Federer versus Thanasi Kokkinakis in round 2 of the Miami Masters Highlights of Roger Federer versus Thanasi Kokkinakis in round 2 of the Miami MastersRoger Federer suffered his earliest defeat at the Miami unlock ever ever 2000 & going to lose his world no bady ranking after a 2nd-round defeat to Australian world No 175 Thanasi Kokkinakis. & his performance drew the praise of 20-time Grand Slam champion Federer: "I've always liked his game. "I was calmer than I thought, inside I was Beautiful happy, I was excited, however I saved Beautiful calm," said Kokkinakis. Roger Federer pulled off a brilliant behind-the-back volley however Thanasi Kokkinakis continue managed to beat the point in Miami Roger Federer pulled off a brilliant behind-the-back volley however Thanasi Kokkinakis continue managed to beat the point in Miami"I've trained by him a lot of times. Alexander Zverev is a possibility semi-last opponent for Kokkinakis, & he is looking to put a disappointing begain to 2018 behind him.


Roger Federer declares he going to miss entire clay-court of law season after losing to Thanasi Kokkinakis in Miami

Roger Federer has played his final match until early June, it emerged on Saturday night, as the world No. one suffered a hit defeat to Australian qualifier Thanasi Kokkinakis & then reported which he going to be skipping the entirety of the clay-court of law season. "I was not feeling perfect," said Federer. I feel such as every time I had chances, something bad happened: wrong decision-making by me, perfect decision-making by him. I don't know the reason I can never get to any standard which I was happy by today."Kokkinakis is ranked a lowly No.

Roger Federer announces he will miss entire clay-court season after losing to Thanasi Kokkinakis in Miami

Miami unlock: Roger Federer to lose highest spot & miss French unlock after defeat

according to Federer was playing Australian Kokkinakis for the premier timeRoger Federer going to lose his world number 1 spot after defeat at the Miami unlock - & has reported he going to miss the clay court of law season, including the French unlock. The 36-year-old, who suffered a hit three-six six-three seven-six (seven-four) loss to world number 175 Thanasi Kokkinakis in Miami, did'nt play on clay final season either. On losing his world number 1 position, Federer - the defending Miami champion - said: "I deserve it after this match. The 2-time Grand Slam winners recorded a six-three six-four beat over US's French unlock doubles champion Ryan Harrison & Max Mirnyi of Belarus. however Briton Dominic Inglot & Fresh Zealand partner Marcus Daniell Stray to the 4th-seeded Bryan brothers, Bob & Mike, the 16-time Grand Slam doubles winners, ten-three in the deciding tie-break.






This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments