Dan Evans makes winning return to tennis after drugs ban

Dan Evans win Ed Corrie at the Glasgow ChallengerDan Evans marked his return from a year-long drugs ban by victory over countryman Ed Corrie on Saturday. Dan EvansThe governing body's decision to grant Evans a wild card here hasn't been universally Common. I did ask for [a wild card] however it was not because I wanted 1, I needed to play tennis. I only play & if I get 1, I get 1, however if I do not, I could not have any qualms, I've only come back from a failed drugs Analysis." You'll get exclusive coverage of the first League, Sky Bet EFL, EFL Cup & loads further starting from only £seven.99.


Dan Evans makes winning return to tennis in Glasgow premier round: 'It felt such as I'd won the tournament'

The 27-year-old tired towards the finish of the six-three, seven-six (six) beat however did sufficient to book his place in the 2nd round of qualifying at the Glasgow Challenger. He said: "I Beautiful much felt such as I'd won the tournament. The governing body's decision to grant Evans a wild card here hasn't been universally Common. I did ask for (a wild card) however it wasn't because I wanted 1, I needed to play tennis. "I can go the rest of the year not winning many matches.

Dan Evans makes winning return to tennis in Glasgow first round: 'It felt like I'd won the tournament'

Dan Evans vows to never touch cocaine once more after making tennis return from year-long ban

as mentioned in A year later, sitting in the spartan surroundings of the suburban leisure centre which going to host his return to the sport, Evans is making no excuses. "It's a shocking drug & it's not only in sport, it's only terrible in life, it's a life-ruiner," the 27-year-old said. GETTY Dan Evans played Roger Federer at Wimbledon in 2016"It's the worse thing I've ever done. Tennis anti-doping: the method many drugs tests did the highest 20 players undergo in 2017? Fri, February 23, 2018 Express Sport runs out of the amount of anti-doping tests each of the highest 20 men's tennis players underwent during 2017 Play slideshow AFP/Getty Images one of 20 20.






This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments